Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SHOCKER: Meet Kenya Girl SELLING NAKED PHOTOS, SEX TAPES OF HERSELF


A Kenyan girl named, Angeline Angel, has started some craze online after she started selling herself and her products online. The young girl is selling her naked photos at Sh. 50 and selling her sex tapes at Sh. 150.
Check out the post below;
..Get My randy photos now for only 50 sh
 
nazipiga live as you request any style any posture you will request for
Get my randy videos for only 100 bob you will request how you will want it to be, i can even say your name in the video if you will wish!!
I also have kenyan homemade s*xt@p£$ that go for only 150 shillings..

 
you will hear me moan in swahili in the s** tape.. if intrested text/ WhatsApp me on
0701108347

ALL ARE WELCOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment