Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sergio Aguero Has Disclosed The Right Date When He Leaves Manchester City

Image result for photos of sergio aguero 
 

Manchsester city striker Sergio Aguero has revealed that he is going to leave Manchester City to re-join Independiente.
The player was born in Argentina. In 2003 he joined his first club – Independiente. The striker became the youngest player to debut in the Argentine Primera Division (15 years and 35 days). Aguero was playing for the club from 2003 till 2006. In 2006 he was signed by Atletico Madrid. In 2011 Aguero was bought by Manchester City. The forward has scored 116 goals in 176 appearances for City.
And now he says that he wants to return to his childhood club at the age of 31. His contract with ManCity expires in 2019.

Aguero said: “I have always said that I want to return to Independiente and I will do just that. I will return to Independiente when my contract with City expires. I do not want to make my comeback when I am too old. If everything goes well, I will return to the club of my heart at the age of 31.”
The 27-year-old is currently one of the best EPL strikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment